VentureUP is happy to announce the 2nd call for the Youth Incubation Program!
If you have a creative idea and want to contribute to the development of the tourism sector in Kosovo with an eco-friendly startup, you are at the right place!
The goal of this program is to support aspiring young entrepreneurs in setting up their innovative startups in the field of sustainable & eco-friendly tourism.
You don’t have to be a business professional to start with us because we provide professional business training and mentoring designed to teach you how to build a business model and more. We will also provide first-hand training regarding sustainability and social and environmental impact, helping you to understand the principles of making your startup sustainable and eco-friendly. International and local trainers will cover all business and sustainability related modules.
The Youth Incubator is part of the Green Hub Programme that is being implemented by VentureUP – the University of Prishtina center for innovation and entrepreneurship, is implemented together with our partner Sustainability Leadership Kosova and supported by UNDP Kosovo.
What startups get?
- Up to 9,000 € in seed funding!
- Tailored training by renowned international and national trainers
- Mentoring by 20+ mentors
- Coaching by VentureUP staff
- Working space for free
Who is eligible to apply?
- Creative, early stage startups with a valid and innovative idea in the ecotourism sector in Kosovo
- Startups looking to build their prototypes
- Startups looking to build their business models
- Startups with dedicated and committed teams
- Startup teams that want to be part of VentureUP’s community of entrepreneurs
Women innovators or women-led startups are highly encouraged to apply!